armtex – A system for writing Armenian with TeX and LaTeX
ArmTeX is a system for typesetting Armenian text with Plain TeX or LaTeX(2e). It may be used with input:
- from a standard Latin keyboard without any special encoding and/or support for Armenian letters,
- any keyboard which uses an encoding that has Armenian letters in the second half (characters 128-255) of the extended ASCII table (for example ArmSCII8 Armenian standard), or
- encoded in UTF-8.
Users should note that the manuals (below) mostly describe the previous (version 2.0) of the package. Updating work is still under way.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as armtex|
MiKTeX as armtex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aramaic-serto: Fonts and LaTeX for Syriac written in Serto
- cbcoptic: Coptic fonts and LaTeX macros for general usage and for philology
- dad: Simple typesetting system for mixed Arabic/Latin documents
- ethtex: Fonts and LaTeX support for typesetting Amharic