armtex – A system for writing in Armenian with TeX and LaTeX
ArmTeX is a system for typesetting Armenian text with Plain TeX or LaTeX(2e). It may be used with input:
- from a standard Latin keyboard without any special encoding and/or support for Armenian letters,
- from any keyboard which uses an encoding that has Armenian letters in the second half (characters 128-255) of the extended ASCII table (for example ArmSCII8 Armenian standard),
- from an Armenian keyboard using UTF-8 encoding.
Users should note that the manuals still mostly describe the previous version of the package (ArmTeX 2.0). However, a description of the new features of ArmTeX 3.0 is provided at the end of the README file.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as armtex|
MiKTeX as armtex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aramaic-serto: Fonts and LaTeX for Syriac written in Serto
- vispeech: Using Bell's Visible Speech alphabet
- sanskrit: Sanskrit support
- frimurer: Access to the 'frimurer' cipher for use with LaTeX