apa6e – Format manuscripts to APA 6th edition guidelines
This is a minimalist class file for formatting manuscripts in the style described in the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition guidelines. The apa6 class provides better coverage of the requirements.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||2011 Nathaniel J. Smith|
|Maintainer||Nathaniel J. Smith|
|Contained in||TeX Live as apa6e|
MiKTeX as apa6e
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (249.2k).
- 2011-07-03 CTAN update: apa6e
- 2011-03-01 CTAN package update: apa6e
- 2011-02-13 New CTAN package: apa6e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aastex: Macros for Manuscript Preparation for AAS Journals
- jmlr: Class files for the Journal of Machine Learning Research
- emulateapj: Produce output similar to that of APJ
- nwejm: Support for the journal “North-Western European Journal of Mathematics”