addlines – A user-friendly wrapper around \enlargethispage
This small package provides the command \addlines for adding or removing space in the textblock of the page it’s used on. E.g., adding an extra line of text to the page so that a section fits better on the next page.
It will also add space to the facing page in a two-sided document.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2007–2018 Will Robertson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as addlines|
MiKTeX as addlines
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (135.6k).
- 2018-12-06 CTAN Update: addlines
- 2008-08-16 CTAN update: addlines
- 2007-10-13 CTAN has a new package: addlines
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- anysize: A simple package to set up document margins
- a5comb: Support for a5 paper sizes
- vmargin: Set various page dimensions
- canoniclayout: Create canonical page layouts with memoir