acronym – Expand acronyms at least once
This package ensures that all acronyms used in the text are spelled out in full at least once. It also provides an environment to build a list of acronyms used. The package is compatible with pdf bookmarks.
The package requires the suffix package, which in turn requires that it runs under e-TeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as acronym|
MiKTeX as acronym
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (278.3k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2014-09-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2008-04-23 CTAN package update: acronym-1.30
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- glossaries-extra: An extension to the glossaries package
- glossaries: Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
- studenthandouts: Management and styling of student handout projects