Change Log 2.4
Version 2.4.18 [2018-02-11]
- Tool-tip for package documentation fixed.
- Use language for package documentation in long form.
Version 2.4.17 [2018-01-31]
- FAQ on incoming added.
- Credits added to sitemap.
- Author and summary made optional for updating uploads.
Version 2.4.16 [2018-01-29]
- Error in upload fixed. The upload report had been suppressed which
let to illogical behavior.
Version 2.4.15 [2018-01-28]
- Validation in upload disabled completely.
Version 2.4.14 [2018-01-25]
- Logging for upload improved.
Version 2.4.13 [2018-01-20]
- Animation added to rating summary diagram.
- Sitemap deep indentation fixed.
- Internal server error on some archive fixed.
Version 2.4.12 [2018-01-13]
- Problem in JSON API fixed.
Version 2.4.11 [2018-01-07]
- Sorting of copyright on package page improved.
Version 2.4.10 [2018-01-06]
Version 2.4.9 [2018-01-05]
- Credits page added to menu.
- Upgrade to fontawesome 4.7.0.
Version 2.4.8 [2018-01-04]
- Upload report made invisible externally.
- Validation button withdrawn.
Version 2.4.7 [2018-01-03]
- Search modified to improve the ordering of results.
- Clear button added to upload form.
- Upload messages improved.
- Translated topics labels added to package descriptions.
Version 2.4.6 [2017-12-30]
- Error mode for uploads fixed.
Version 2.4.5 [2017-12-29]
- Temporarily degrading the upload errors to warnings.
- Upload mail improved.
- Upload validation: File name starting with a non-letter is degraded to
Version 2.4.4 [2017-12-27]
- Nasty bug in the upload validator fixed.
Version 2.4.3 [2017-12-27]
- TDS validation in upload fixed: directories are no longer reported as
- Upload form preserves announcement text and notes when validation
- Upload confirmation shows upload report.
- Upload confirmation translated to German.
- Submit service in version 1.1 is the default now.
- The submit service has a method
version to retrieve
the version number currently addressed.
- Display problem on upload page fixed.
Version 2.4.2 [2017-12-24]
- Typos fixed.
- Internal errors fixed.
Version 2.4.1 [2017-12-20]
- Upload for arbitrary combinations on validate and submit fixed.
- Explanation on upload page fixed.
Version 2.4.0 [2017-12-20]
- New upload form activated. The upload form now contains more
validations – both in the front end and in the back end. Thus
uploaders get immediate feedback on the uploaded package.
- The submit API is now officially documented
- Contact buttons added to bottom of page's content area.
- Markdown support for long URL texts improved.
- German formulation consequently uses the informal ("Du") form.
This is version 2.5.10 of the CTAN portal. For more details see: