Change Log 1.6
Version 1.6.13 [2016-12-04]
- Link for Readme documentation fixed.
- Help slightly improved.
Version 1.6.12 [2016-11-27]
- Access to authors' page fixed.
Version 1.6.11 [2016-11-23]
- Validation removed from the upload page to get rid of a problem.
- RSS icon for announcements added for some skins.
- Typos in the help fixed.
Version 1.6.10 [2016-11-21]
- Read-me files ignored from the catalogue import. They are taken from the
- Read-me files are rendered in a pop-up dialog.
- Check in the upload form added checking for special characters in file
- Icons used for itemize items on cover page in some skins.
- AMS logos disabled due to the current practice of AMS.
- Restyling on the admin pages.
- Reset button added to the markdown tester.
- Mirmon icons are directly included to avoid security warning.
Version 1.6.9 [2016-10-16]
- Banner with random package teasers on the package page
- New FAQ about mirror servers added.
- Logos protected from line breaking.
- AMS logos added: AMS-TeX and AMS-LaTeX.
- Multi-column presentation for topics and package lists disabled if
there are only few entries.
Version 1.6.8 [2016-09-25]
- FAQs for package ownership added.
- German translations for markdown added.
- Rewritten logos for XeTeX and XeLaTeX to obtain searchability and cut&paste.
- Zoom effect added to topics cloud.
Version 1.6.7 [2016-09-19]
- Package announcement spectrum added.
- Kerning in LaTeX and (La)TeX improved.
Version 1.6.6 [2016-09-14]
- Server error on mirmon page fixed.
- Double character after link in markdown renderer fixed.
Version 1.6.5 [2016-09-11]
- Icons added to the menus.
- FAQ on teaser images added.
- External links to TeX live and MikTeX replaced by internal links to
the respective packages.
- Markdown tester augmented by a HTML view.
- Flag of the Philippines added.
Version 1.6.4 [2016-09-01]
- Help for markdown added to FAQ.
- Markdown renderer fixed.
Version 1.6.3 [2016-08-31]
- Defined references in markdown renderer fixed.
- CDN link for font-awesome eliminated. The files are provided by CTAN.
This also avoids a security warning caused by different protocols.
- Browser compatibility table augmented by icons.
Version 1.6.2 [2016-08-28]
- Posting links surrounded by a div to force single lines.
- Upgrade to fontawesome-4.6.3. Social media icons replaced by characters
- Logifying the announcement texts added.
- Minor tuning of some themes.
Version 1.6.1 [2016-08-20]
- Links in feeds fixed.
- Version 1.5.43 relabeled to 1.6.0.
Version 1.6.0 [2016-08-18]
- Gmane mailing list archives seem to be down forever. Thus the
references to it have been removed.
- Announcements on CTAN-ann are shown on the CTAN portal now.
- The cover page shows a short list of recent postings to ctan-ann.
- A somewhat longer page with announcements is linked there.
- There you can find a links to the Atom 1.0 feed and a RSS 2.0 feed
of the newest announcements.
- The page
/news is gone and redirects to this announcements
- The package pages have a short list of announcements for the package.
- They are missing if no announcements have been recognized yet.
- From the package page you can navigate to a longer list of
announcements of the package.
- There you can find a link to the Atom 1.0 feed and a RSS 2.0 feed
for the package.
- Auto discovery of Atom and RSS channels has been added. Unfortunately
many modern browsers need a plugins to make use of this.
- Redirecting file URLs in the tex-archive to mirror sites.
Text for “Did you know” on the cover page partially
translated to German.
Hyphenation of webmaster mail address disabled.
Link to single-file packages redirected to CTAN mirrors.
This is version 2.6.13 of the CTAN portal. For more details see: