CTAN Update: pst-optexp
Version 4.7: * Added syntax <... for accessing relative component IDs.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-optexp/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-optexp We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
pst-optexp – Drawing optical experimental setups
The package is a collection of optical components that facilitate easy sketching of optical experimental setups. The package uses PSTricks for its output.
A wide range of free-ray and fibre components is provided, the alignment, positioning and labelling of which can be achieved in very simple and flexible ways. The components may be connected with fibers or beams, and realistic raytraced beam paths are also possible.
|Copyright||2007–2021 Christoph Bersch|
- 2021-02-28 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-11-28 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
- 2014-11-21 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-11-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-06-05 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-03-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-01-14 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
- 2013-11-28 CTAN Update: pst-optexp