CTAN update: pst-optexp
Version 4.8: * Added component \optaom. * Added option beammode. * Added option showinterfaces.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-optexp More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-optexp We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
pst-optexp – Drawing optical experimental setups
The package is a collection of optical components that facilitate easy sketching of optical experimental setups. The package uses PSTricks for its output.
A wide range of free-ray and fibre components is provided, the alignment, positioning and labelling of which can be achieved in very simple and flexible ways. The components may be connected with fibers or beams, and realistic raytraced beam paths are also possible.
- 2014-11-28 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
- 2014-11-21 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-11-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-06-05 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-03-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-01-14 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
- 2013-11-28 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
- 2013-06-10 CTAN Update: pst-optexp