CTAN update: latex-amsmath
The LaTeX Team and the AMS have agreed that the LaTeX Team should take over active maintenance of amsmath with the AMS retaining direct control over the classes in amscls. Update of the LaTeX amsmath package primarily so that it continues to work with LuaTeX 0.85+
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/amsmath More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-amsmath We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
latex-amsmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
The package provides the principal packages in the AMS-LaTeX distribution. It adapts for use in LaTeX most of the mathematical features found in AMS-TeX; it is highly recommended as an adjunct to serious mathematical typesetting in LaTeX.
amsmath is part of the LaTeX required distribution; however, several contributed packages add still further to its appeal; examples are empheq, which provides functions for decorating and highlighting mathematics, and ntheorem, for specifying theorem (and similar) definitions.
|Copyright||2001–2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 American Mathematical Society|
2016–2023 LaTeX3 Project and American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2021-11-13 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2020-02-04 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-14 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-05 CTAN Update: latex-base and related bundles
- 2017-09-09 CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
- 2017-04-16 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
- 2016-03-02 CTAN update: latex-amsmath