CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
See LaTeX News 34
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/base/ https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/graphics/ https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/tools/ https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/amsmath/ More information is at https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-base https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-graphics https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-tools https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-amsmath
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
latex-amsmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
The package provides the principal packages in the AMS-LaTeX distribution. It adapts for use in LaTeX most of the mathematical features found in AMS-TeX; it is highly recommended as an adjunct to serious mathematical typesetting in LaTeX.
amsmath is part of the LaTeX required distribution; however, several contributed packages add still further to its appeal; examples are empheq, which provides functions for decorating and highlighting mathematics, and ntheorem, for specifying theorem (and similar) definitions.
|Copyright||2001–2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 American Mathematical Society|
2016–2023 LaTeX3 Project and American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2021-11-13 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2020-02-04 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-14 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-05 CTAN Update: latex-base and related bundles
- 2017-09-09 CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
- 2017-04-16 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
- 2016-03-02 CTAN update: latex-amsmath