CTAN update: biber
Biber is a BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex. Biber is written in Perl, and offers full Unicode support. The present release coincides with the release of biblatex 1.1, for which this version of Biber was specifically developed.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/biber . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/biber (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biber – A BibTeX replacement for users of BibLaTeX
Biber supports full UTF-8, can (re)-encode input and output, supports highly configurable sorting, dynamic bibliography sets and many other features.
The CTAN distribution offers a compressed tar archive of the sources, etc., together with “binary” distributions for a variety of platforms.
Note: on SourceForge biber is formally named “biblatex-biber”, to distinguish it from an earlier (now apparently moribund) project called “biber”.
|Copyright||2009–2019 François Charette and Philip Kime|
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: biblateX and biber
- 2011-06-09 CTAN Update: biber
- 2011-04-01 CTAN update: biber 0.9 release
- 2011-03-21 Package biber updated
- 2011-02-12 CTAN update: biber
- 2011-02-03 CTAN update: biber
- 2011-01-06 CTAN update: biber
- 2010-02-17 CTAN Update: biber