CTAN update: filehook
Fix for new LaTeX format which changes the definition of \InputIfFileExits.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filehook More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/filehook
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \included ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010–2019 Martin Scharrer|
- 2019-10-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2019-08-20 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-03-10 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2010-04-08 CTAN has a new package: filehook