CTAN update: filehook
Updates to make the package work with the upcoming LaTeX 2020/10/01 release. Please report any still existing problems to the package author.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filehook More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/filehook CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \included ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010–2020 Martin Scharrer|
- 2020-09-30 CTAN update: filehook
- 2020-09-28 CTAN update: filehook
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: filehook
- 2019-10-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2019-08-20 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook