CTAN Update: filehook
This update adds some fall-back code for the change added in v0.5b to allow for non-eTeX compilers.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filehook . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/filehook (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \included ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010–2019 Martin Scharrer|
- 2019-10-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2019-08-20 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-03-10 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2010-04-08 CTAN has a new package: filehook