CTAN update: unravel
Maintenance release making code more robust and avoiding use of internals from other packages.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/unravel The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/unravel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
unravel – Watching TeX digest tokens
The aim of this LaTeX package is to help debug complicated macros. This is done by letting the user step through the execution of some TeX code, going through the details of nested expansions, performing assignments, as well as some simple typesetting commands. To use this package, one should normally run TeX in a terminal.
|Copyright||2013, 2015, 2018–2019, 2021 Bruno Le Floch|
|Maintainer||Bruno Le Floch|
- 2021-05-13 CTAN update: unravel
- 2019-11-17 CTAN Update: unravel
- 2019-03-24 CTAN Update: unravel
- 2018-12-30 CTAN update: unravel
- 2018-04-06 CTAN update: unravel
- 2015-10-01 CTAN update: unravel
- 2013-07-30 New on CTAN: unravel