CTAN update: concmath-otf
- Integrals are now slanted by default, option "Style=upint" (+ss03) makes them upright. - More integrals added: U+222F to U+2233 and U+2A11. - Corrected symbols prime, dprime, etc. (U+2032 to U+2037).
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/concmath-otf More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/concmath-otf
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
concmath-otf – Concrete based OpenType Math font
This package provides an OpenType version of the Concrete Math font created by Ulrik Vieth in METAFONT. “concmath-otf.sty” is a replacement for the original “concmath.sty” package to be used with LuaTeX or XeTeX engines.
|Copyright||2022–2023 Daniel Flipo|
- 2023-07-21 CTAN update: concmath-otf
- 2023-04-01 CTAN update: concmath-otf
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: concmath-otf
- 2022-01-15 New on CTAN: concmath-otf