CTAN update: babel-greek
Fix bug in lccode-setting loop (patch by Enrico Gregorio).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/babel-contrib/greek More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel-greek We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
babel-greek – Babel support for the Greek language and script
The bundle provides comprehensive support for the Greek language and script via the Babel system. Document authors can select between the monotonic (single-diacritic), polytonic (multiple-diacritic), and ancient orthography of the Greek language.
Included are the packages grmath for Greek function names in mathematics, and athnum for Attic numerals.
|Copyright||1989–2008 Apostolos Syropoulos, Johannes Braams|
2013–2023 Günter Milde
Javier Bezos López (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Apostolos Syropoulos (inactive)
- 2023-06-02 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2023-03-05 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-02-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2015-11-30 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2015-09-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2014-10-22 CTAN Update: babel-greek