CTAN update: babel-greek
Warn of unsupported (or misspelled) "modifiers" (code contributed by Javier Bezos). Fix upcasing of text using the Latin transliteration: drop accents with `\DeclareUppercaseMapping` (new in LaTeX 2023).
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/babel-contrib/greek More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel-greek CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
babel-greek – Babel support for the Greek language and script
The bundle provides comprehensive support for the Greek language and script via the Babel system. Document authors can select between the monotonic (single-diacritic), polytonic (multiple-diacritic), and ancient orthography of the Greek language.
Included are the packages grmath for Greek function names in mathematics, and athnum for Attic numerals.
|Copyright||1989–2008 Apostolos Syropoulos, Johannes Braams|
2013–2023 Günter Milde
Javier Bezos López (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Apostolos Syropoulos (inactive)
- 2023-06-02 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2023-03-05 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-02-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2015-11-30 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2015-09-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2014-10-22 CTAN Update: babel-greek