CTAN update: currfile
currfile – Provide file name and path of input files
The package provides macros holding file name information (directory, base name, extension, full name and full path) for files read by LaTeX \input and \include macros; it uses the file hooks provided by the author’s filehook. In particular, it restores the parent file name after the trailing \clearpage of an \included file; as a result, the macros may be usefully employed in the page header and footer of the last printed page of such a file.
The depth of inclusion is made available, together with the “parent” (including file) and “parents” (all including files to the root of the tree).
The package supersedes FiNK.
|Copyright||2010–2022 Martin Scharrer|
- 2022-10-11 CTAN update: currfile
- 2020-09-30 CTAN update: currfile
- 2016-04-25 CTAN update: currfile
- 2012-10-30 CTAN update: currfile
- 2012-05-15 CTAN update: currfile
- 2012-05-07 CTAN Update: currfile
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: currfile
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: currfile