CTAN submission: pstricks update and contributed packages
This is the pstricks.tex 97-patch 15 It has the new macros \psellipticarc \psellipticarcn \psellipticwedge and the options eofill (similiar to PostScript) and the modfied dash option. please install the files into the following directories README -> graphics/pstricks/README pstricks.pro -> graphics/pstricks/dvips pst-all.sty -> graphics/pstricks/latex pstricks.sty -> graphics/pstricks/latex pst-news97-15.tex -> graphics/pstricks/doc pst-news97-15.pdf -> graphics/pstricks/doc pstricks.tex -> graphics/pstricks/generic
Name of contribution: pstricks-add Name and email: Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at perce.de> Suggested location on CTAN: graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add Summary description: Additional macros License type: lppl Announcement text:
- This version has one new option for drawing coordinate axis -> ticklines (see doc)) - All the stuff, which went into pstricks - patch 15 is now no more available in this package
Name of contribution: pst-geo Name and email: Manuel Luque, Giuseppe Matarazzo, Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at perce.de> Suggested location on CTAN: graphics/pstricks/pst-geo Summary description: Geographical Projections License type: LaTeX Project Announcement text:
- new database of cities - some more improvements
Reinhard Zierke for the CTAN team
pst-geo – Geographical Projections
The package offers a set of PSTricks related packages for various cartographic projections of the terrestrial sphere. The package pst-map2d provides conventional projections such as Mercator, Lambert, cylindrical, etc.
The package pst-map3d treats representation in three dimensions of the terrestrial sphere. Packages pst-map2dII and pst-map3dII allow use of the CIA World DataBank II. Various parameters of the packages allow for choice of the level of the detail and the layouts possible (cities, borders, rivers etc).
Substantial data files are provided, in an (internally) compressed format. Decompression happens on-the-fly as a document using the data is displayed, printed or converted to PDF format. A Perl script is provided for the user to do the decompression, if the need should arise.
- 2016-12-14 CTAN update: pst-geo
- 2009-08-31 CTAN update: pst-geo
- 2008-07-23 CTAN package update: pst-geo
- 2005-11-12 CTAN package update: pst-geo (mostly documentation)
- 2005-11-10 CTAN package update: pst-geo
- 2004-05-18 CTAN submission: pstricks update and contributed packages
- 2004-05-10 CTAN upload notification: pst-geo
- 2004-02-26 CTAN upload notification: pst-geo