zblbuild – Help with the choice of a BibLaTeX style and options
“zblbuild” stands for “Zenity BibLaTeX Build”.
This package provides a shell + GUI script designed to make the choice of a BibLaTeX style and its options easier. The script requires:
- a standard bash shell
- a recent version of zenity (version 3.x)
The script has been tested only on a Linux platform, but should work on any platform running bash + zenity.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2019 Guido Milanese|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as zblbuild|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (57.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-bwl: BibLaTeX citations for FU Berlin
- biblatex-nottsclassic: Citation style for the University of Nottingham
- biblatex-shortfields: Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-multiple-dm: Load multiple datamodels in BibLaTeX