xebaposter – Create beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters using TikZ
This package is designed for making beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters. It is a fork of baposter by Brian Amberg and Reinhold Kainhofer available at http://www.brian-amberg.de/uni/poster/.
baposter's users should be able to compile their poster using xebaposter (instead of baposter) without any problem.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2011 Brian Amberg|
2011 Reinhold Kainhofer
2015–2022 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian
|Contained in||TeX Live as xebaposter|
MiKTeX as xebaposter
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (670.4k).
- 2016-09-13 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-03 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-01 New on CTAN: xebaposter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- tikz-ext: A collection of libraries for PGF/TikZ
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture
- worldflags: Drawing flags with TikZ