xebaposter – Create beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters using TikZ
This package is designed for making beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters. It is a fork of baposter by Brian Amberg and Reinhold Kainhofer available at http://www.brian-amberg.de/uni/poster/.
baposter's users should be able to compile their poster using xebaposter (instead of baposter) without any problem.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2015–2016 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian
2007–2011 Brian Amberg
2011 Reinhold Kainhofer
|Contained in||TeX Live as xebaposter|
|MiKTeX as xebaposter|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
package uses PGF-TikZ
typeset posters, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (412.7k).
- 2016-09-13 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-03 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-01 New on CTAN: xebaposter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forest: Drawing (linguistic) trees
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- celtic: A TikZ library for drawing celtic knots
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ