win32-emacs-auctex – Ready-to-use Emacs and AucTeX for Windows
The package contains a ready-to-use Emacs 24.5 and AucTeX 11.89 for Windows, as well as a few graphic libraries needed by preview-latex.
The package was moved to the obsolete/ tree because nowadays the Emacs package manager makes installation of packages, like auctex and preview-latex, very easy to do.
|Version||Emacs 24.5 and AUCTeX 11.89|
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Copyright||2001–2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.|
- 2015-11-30 CTAN Update: win32-emacs-auctex
- 2015-05-17 CTAN update: win32-emacs-auctex
- 2013-04-18 CTAN Update: win32-emacs-auctex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- swiftex: Edit doc.sty and normal LaTeX files with GNU Emacs
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- ultratex: An emacs TeX mode with "lightning completion'
- texlab: LaTeX Language Server