variablelm – Font definitions for the variable Latin Modern fonts
This package provides a mechanism for scaling a typeface. It is directed at the Latin Modern fonts and provides the font definitions and the corresponding style file. This mechanism is useful in mixed text compositions, for example Japanese–Latin.
|Licenses||The GUST Font License (GFL)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as variablelm|
MiKTeX as variablelm
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.9k).
- 2018-02-13 CTAN Update: variablelm
- 2017-04-04 CTAN Update: variablelm
- 2017-04-01 CTAN Update: variablelm
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zefonts: Virtual fonts to provide T1 encoding from existing fonts
- cmsrb: Computer Modern for Serbian and Macedonian
- aeguill: Add several kinds of guillemets to the ae fonts
- uppunctlm: Always keep upright shape for some punctuation marks and Arabic numerals