upmendex – Multilingual index processor
The package is a multilingual index processor with the following features:
- Mostly compatible with makeindex and upper compatible with mendex.
- Supports UTF-8 and will work with upLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
- Supports Latin (including non-English), Greek, Cyrillic, Korean Hangul and Han (Hanzi ideographs) scripts, as well as Japanese Kana.
- Applies International Components for Unicode (ICU) for sorting process.
|License||Simplified BSD License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (239.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- idxtex: An index processor
- texindex: Simple indexing using standard Unix commands
- xindy-persian: Support for the Persian language in xindy
- glotex: A glossary processor