upmendex – Multilingual index processor
The package is a multilingual index processor with the following features:
- Mostly compatible with makeindex and upper compatible with mendex.
- Supports UTF-8 and will work with upLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
- Supports Latin (including non-English), Greek, Cyrillic, Korean Hangul and Han (Hanzi ideographs) scripts, as well as Japanese Kana.
- Applies International Components for Unicode (ICU) for sorting process.
3-clause BSD License
|Copyright||1995 ASCII Corporation
2009 ASCII MEDIA WORKS
2015–2016 TANAKA Takuji
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (239.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- addindex: Add index entries to LaTeX document
- makeindex: Process index output to produce typesettable code
- xindy-persian: Support for the Persian language in xindy
- multind: Multiple indexes in LaTeX documents