udesoftec – Thesis class for the University of Duisburg-Essen
The class is designed for typesetting theses in the Research Group for Business Informatics and Software Engineering. (The class may also serve as a template for such theses.)
The class is designed for use with pdfLaTeX; input in UTF-8 encoding is assumed.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2013–2015 J. Peter M. Schuler
|Maintainer||J. Peter M. Schuler
|Contained in||TeX Live as udesoftec|
|MiKTeX as udesoftec|
typeset material for Business Studies
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (643.9k).
- 2017-05-13 CTAN update: udesoftec
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: udesoftec
- 2015-09-05 CTAN Update: udesoftec
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ksp-thesis: A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
- mcmthesis: Template designed for MCM/ICM
- pkuthss: LaTeX template for dissertations in Peking University
- sduthesis: Thesis Template of Shandong University