typed-checklist – Typesetting tasks, goals, milestones, artifacts, and more in LaTeX
The main goal of this package is to provide means for typesetting checklists in a way that stipulates users to explicitly distinguish checklists for goals, for tasks, for artifacts, and for milestones — i.e., the type of checklist entries.
The intention behind this is that a user of the package is coerced to think about what kind of entries he/she adds to the checklist. This shall yield a clearer result and, in the long run, help with training to distinguish entries of different types.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2013–2022 Richard Grewe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as typed-checklist|
MiKTeX as typed-checklist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (699.8k).
- 2022-05-30 CTAN update: typed-checklist
- 2019-01-17 CTAN update: typed-checklist
- 2018-10-31 CTAN update: typed-checklist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
- eqlist: Description lists with equal indentation
- paralist: Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
- iitem: Multiple level of lists in one list-like environment