tufte-latex – Document classes inspired by the work of Edward Tufte
Provided are two classes inspired, respectively, by handouts and books created by Edward Tufte.
|Licenses||Apache License, version 2.0|
|Copyright||2007–2015 Bil Kleb, Bill Wood and Kevin Godby|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tufte-latex|
MiKTeX as tufte-latex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (627.9k).
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: tufte-latex
- 2009-12-11 CTAN update: tufte-latex
- 2009-05-17 CTAN update: Tufte-LaTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes’ size options
- willowtreebook: Easy basic book class, built on memoir
- sr-vorl: Class for Springer books
- bgteubner: Class for producing books for the publisher “Teubner Verlag”