tkz-bernoulli – Draw Bernoulli trees with TikZ
This is a package for representing Bernoulli trees with PGF/TikZ.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2023 Cédric Pierquet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tkz-bernoulli|
MiKTeX as tkz-bernoulli
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (191.8k).
- 2023-11-06 CTAN update: tkz-bernoulli
- 2023-10-11 CTAN update: tkz-bernoulli
- 2023-09-10 New on CTAN: tkz-bernoulli
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tkz-euclide: Tools for drawing Euclidean geometry
- forest: Drawing (linguistic) trees
- istgame: Draw Game Trees with TikZ
- tkz-base: Tools for drawing with a cartesian coordinate system