tikz2d-fr – Work with some 2D TikZ commands (French)
This is a small package to work with some (French) 2D commands for TikZ:
- “freehand style” mainlevee
- define and mark points \DefinirPoints, \MarquerPoints
- draw colored segments \TracerSegments
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz2d-fr|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (566.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- tikz-ext: A collection of libraries for PGF/TikZ
- strands: Draw objects constructed from strands
- robotarm: TikZ powered LaTeX package to draw parameterized 2D robot arms