t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
- the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters ‘transparently’ in formulae;
- the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
- support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
- support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
- various items of font support.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
Werner Lemberg (inactive)
|TeX Live as t2
MiKTeX as t2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (135.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xecyr: Using Cyrillic languages in XeTeX
- context-cyrillicnumbers: Write numbers as cyrillic glyphs
- ascii-cyrillic: A Latin alphabet representation of Cyrillic
- ly1: Support for LY1 LaTeX encoding