t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
- the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters ‘transparently’ in formulae;
- the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
- support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
- support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
- various items of font support.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Werner Lemberg (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as t2|
MiKTeX as t2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (135.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-uni8: Universal inputenc, fontenc, and babel for pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
- hebrew-fonts: Input encodings, font encodings and font definition files for Hebrew
- latex-cyrillic: Support for Cyrillic fonts in LaTeX
- greek-fontenc: LICR macros and encoding definition files for Greek