t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions,for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
– the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters
‘transparently’ in formulae
– the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
– support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
– support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
– various items of font support.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as t2|
MiKTeX as t2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- koi8: KOI-8 input support
- xecyr: Using Cyrillic languages in XeTeX
- cyrtug: EmTeX as distributed by CyrTUG
- greek-fontenc: LICR macros and encoding definition files for Greek