t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
- the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters ‘transparently’ in formulae;
- the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
- support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
- support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
- various items of font support.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Werner Lemberg (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as t2|
MiKTeX as t2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (135.1k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cyrmemo: Details of using the AMS Cyrillic fonts
- cyrillic209: Provides basic LaTeX 2.09 font access to the Washington cyrillic fonts
- ot2cyr: Macros, metrics, etc., to use the OT2 Cyrillic encoding
- bashkirian: Bashkirian extension to OT2 fonts