Synapsen – Reference management tool for BibTeX
Synapsen is a hypertextual card index or reference organizer, especially designed for BibTeX, and offering support for the requirements of BibLaTeX.
The Software is written in JAVA, and runs on all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix).
The software features automatic or individual connections between cards; direct search and download from public bibliographic sources; fully compliant BibTeX output for LaTeX; support for word processors via RTF output; Unicode support; support for SQL database to secure future accessibility of data.
|Licenses||Shareware: A fee is required|
|Copyright||2007 Markus Krajewski|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (15.5M).
- 2007-12-03 CTAN package update: Synapsen
- 2007-06-11 CTAN package update: Synapsen
- 2006-11-01 CTAN has a new package: Synapsen
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibclean: A BibTeX prettyprinter, verifier, etc
- bib2dvi: Generate a DVI file from a Bibliography file
- bibcard: An XView based interface for BibTeX databases
- biblook: Fast searching of BibTeX files