sudokubundle – A set of sudoku-related packages
The bundle provides three packages:
printsudoku, which provides a command \sudoku
whose argument is the name of a file containing a puzzle
solvesudoku, which attempts to find a solution to the
puzzle in the file named in the argument; and
- createsudoku, which uses the random package to generate a puzzle according to a bunch of parameters that the user sets via macros.
The bundle comes with a set of ready-prepared puzzle files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006 Peter R. Wilson|
|Maintainer||Peter R. Wilson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sudokubundle|
MiKTeX as sudokubundle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (305.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bg: Annotate backgammon matches and positions
- othelloboard: Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations
- xskak: An extension to the skak package for chess typesetting
- soup: Generate alphabet soup puzzles