substr – Deal with substrings in strings
The package provides commands to deal with substrings of strings. Macros are provided to:
- determine if one string is a substring of another,
- return the parts of a string before or after a substring, and
- count the number of occurrences of a substring.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2000, 2005, 2009 Harald Harders|
|Maintainer||Harald Harders (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as substr|
MiKTeX as substr
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- at: Short commands starting '@'
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code
- etex-pkg: E-TeX support package