sketch – A 3d sketch language translator
Sketch is a small, simple system for producing line drawings of two- or three-dimensional objects and scenes. It began as a way to make illustrations for a textbook after we could find no suitable tool for this purpose. Existing scene processors emphasized GUIs and/or photo-realism, neither of which was useful to us. We wanted to produce finely wrought, mathematically-based illustrations with no extraneous detail.
|GNU General Public License
|Eugene K. Ressler
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.9M).
- 2008-08-11 CTAN Update: sketch
- 2007-04-04 tug.ctan.org upload: sketch
- 2005-05-05 CTAN has a new package: sketch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fig2mfpic: Convert fig output to mfpic
- fastpictex: Simple specification of PiCTeX diagrams
- mf-ps: METAFONT-PostScript conversions
- svg: Include and extract SVG pictures in LaTeX documents