showlabels – Show label commands in the margin
This package helps you keep track of all the labels you define, by putting the name of new labels into the margin whenever the \label command is used.
The package allows you to do the same thing for other commands. The only one for which this is obviously useful is the \cite command, but it’s easy to do it for others, such as the \ref or \begin commands.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1999, 2001–2009, 2013–2021 Norman Gray|
|Contained in||TeX Live as showlabels|
MiKTeX as showlabels
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (245.0k).
- 2021-10-10 CTAN update: showlabels
- 2016-06-10 CTAN update: showlabels
- 2015-12-10 CTAN update: showlabels
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pagerange: Flexible and configurable page range typesetting
- autonum: Automatic equation references
- numberedblock: Print a block of code, with unique index number
- pageslts: Variants of last page labels