quoting – Consolidated environment for displayed text
As an alternative to the LaTeX standard environments quotation and quote, the package provides a consolidated environment for displayed text. First-line indentation may be activated by adding a blank line before the quoting environment. A key-value interface (using kvoptions) allows the user to configure font properties and spacing and to control orphans within and after the environment.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as quoting|
|MiKTeX as quoting|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (306.1k).
- 2012-02-22 CTAN Update: quoting
- 2011-09-08 CTAN Update: quoting
- 2011-08-11 New CTAN package: quoting
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- blkcntrl: Block-element hooks in LaTeX
- clipboard: Copy and paste into and across documents
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters