quoting – Consolidated environment for displayed text
As an alternative to the LaTeX standard environments quotation and quote, the package provides a consolidated environment for displayed text. First-line indentation may be activated by adding a blank line before the quoting environment. A key-value interface (using kvoptions) allows the user to configure font properties and spacing and to control orphans within and after the environment.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as quoting|
MiKTeX as quoting
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (306.1k).
- 2012-02-22 CTAN Update: quoting
- 2011-09-08 CTAN Update: quoting
- 2011-08-11 New CTAN package: quoting
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dialogue: Quote short scripted dialogue in LaTeX
- quotmark: Consistent quote marks
- blkcntrl: Block-element hooks in LaTeX
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX