proof-at-the-end – A package to move proofs to appendix
This package aims to provide a way to easily move proofs to the appendix. You can (among other things) move proofs to different places/sections, create links from theorems to proofs, restate theorems, add comments in appendix…
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019–2022 Léo Colisson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as proof-at-the-end|
MiKTeX as proof-at-the-end
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (476.3k).
- 2022-02-08 CTAN update: proof-at-the-end
- 2022-01-29 CTAN update: proof-at-the-end
- 2019-05-08 New on CTAN: proof-at-the-end
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- appendix: Extra control of appendices
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- apptools: Tools for customising appendices
- ribbonproofs: Drawing ribbon proofs