present – Presentations with Plain TeX
The package offers a collection of simple macros for preparing presentations in Plain TeX. Slide colour and text colour may be set, links between parts of the presentation, to other files, and to web addresses may be inserted. Images may be included easily, and code is available to provide transition effects between slides or frames.
The structure of the macros is not overly complex, so that users should find it easy to adapt the macros to their specific needs.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2010 Matthias Meister|
|Contained in||TeX Live as present|
MiKTeX as present
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2012-04-12 CTAN update: present
- 2012-03-21 CTAN update: present
- 2010-08-12 CTAN has a new package: present
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- foilhtml: Interface between foiltex and LaTeX2HTML
- pdfslide: Presentation slides using pdfTeX
- talk: A LaTeX class for presentations
- seminar: Make overhead slides