poetrytex – Typeset anthologies of poetry
The package is designed to aid in the management and formatting of anthologies of poetry and other writings; it does not concern itself with actually typesettinig the verse itself.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2016 Samuel Whited|
|Contained in||TeX Live as poetrytex|
|MiKTeX as poetrytex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (297.7k).
- 2014-12-14 CTAN update: poetrytex
- 2013-08-19 CTAN Update: poetrytex
- 2012-07-23 New on CTAN: poetrytex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- altverse: Typesetting verse
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document
- proofread: Commands for inserting annotations