poetrytex – Typeset anthologies of poetry
The package is designed to aid in the management and formatting of anthologies of poetry and other writings; it does not concern itself with actually typesettinig the verse itself.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2016 Samuel Whited
|Contained in||TeX Live as poetrytex|
|MiKTeX as poetrytex|
typeset verse, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (297.7k).
- 2014-12-14 CTAN update: poetrytex
- 2013-08-19 CTAN Update: poetrytex
- 2012-07-23 New on CTAN: poetrytex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- skrapport: ‘Simple’ class for reports, etc
- skmath: Extensions to the maths command repertoir
- fetchbibpes: Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command