pmxchords – Produce chord information to go with pmx output
The bundle supplements pmx, providing the means of typesetting chords above the notes of a score.
The bundle contains:
- macros for typing the chords;
- a Lua script to transpose chord macros to the required key signature; and
- support scripts for common requirements.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pmxchords|
MiKTeX as pmxchords
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (560.5k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctanbib: Export CTAN entries to bib format
- snote: Shaped notes for MusicTeX
- autosp: A Preprocessor that generates note-spacing commands for MusiXTeX scores
- lyluatex: Commands to include lilypond scores within a (Lua)LaTeX document