pmxchords – Produce chord information to go with pmx output
The bundle supplements pmx, providing the means of typesetting chords above the notes of a score.
The bundle contains:
- macros for typing the chords;
- a Lua script to transpose chord macros to the required key signature; and
- support scripts for common requirements.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pmxchords|
MiKTeX as pmxchords
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (560.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pmx: Preprocessor for MusiXTeX
- m-tx: A preprocessor for pmx
- gregoriotex: Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
- lyluatex: Commands to include lilypond scores within a (Lua)LaTeX document