physics2 – Macros for typesetting maths faster and more simply
The physics2 package defines commands for typesetting maths formulae faster and more simply. physics2 is a modularized package, each module provides its own function. You can load modules separately after loading physics2.
Modules of physics provide the following support:
- Automatic braces;
- Dirac bra-ket notation;
- Easy way to typeset diagonal matrices and matrices with similar entries;
- Double cross and double dot (binary) operators for tensors.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2023 Zhang Tingxuan|
|Contained in||TeX Live as physics2|
MiKTeX as physics2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (319.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- physics: Macros supporting the Mathematics of Physics
- linop: Typeset linear operators as they appear in quantum theory or linear algebra
- hepnames: Pre-defined high energy particle names
- simplewick: Simple Wick contractions