pgf-cmykshadings – Support for CMYK and grayscale shadings in PGF/TikZ
This package provides support for CMYK and grayscale shadings for the pgf package.
By default pgf used to support only RGB shadings. The package attempts to produce shadings consistent with the currently selected xcolor colour model. The rgb, cmyk, and gray colour models from the xcolor package are supported.
Note: This package has been deprecated since pgf version 3.1.3, since CMYK and grayscale shadings are now directly supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2019 David Purton|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as pgf-cmykshadings|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (517.6k).
- 2023-01-03 CTAN: pgf-cmykshadings moved to /obsolete/ branch
- 2019-11-06 CTAN update: pgf-cmykshadings
- 2018-10-25 CTAN update: pgf-cmykshadings
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- tikz-swigs: Horizontally and vertically split elliptical nodes
- fenetrecas: Commands for CAS-like windows (Xcas or Geogebra) in TikZ