perfectcut – Nested delimiters that consistently grow regardless of the contents
This package defines the command \perfectcut#1#2 which displays a bracket <#1||#2>. Various other delimiters are similarly defined (parentheses, square brackets ...). The effect of these commands is to let the delimiters grow according to the number of nested \perfectcommands (regardless of the size of the contents).
The package was originally intended for solving a notational issue for direct-style continuation calculi in proof theory. For general use, the package also defines commands for defining other sorts of delimiters which will behave in the same way (see example in the documentation). The package also offers a robust reimplementation of \big, \bigg, etc.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as perfectcut|
MiKTeX as perfectcut
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (167.5k).
- 2019-07-27 CTAN Update: perfectcut
- 2017-05-04 CTAN Update: perfectcut
- 2014-02-04 New on CTAN: perfectcut
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acmart: Class for typesetting publications of ACM
- csassignments: A wrapper for article with macros and customizations for computer science assignments
- mpostinl: Embed METAPOST figures within LaTeX documents
- mathfont: Use TrueType and OpenType fonts in math mode