pdfmanagement-testphase – LaTeX PDF management testphase bundle
This is a temporary package, which is used during a test phase to load the new PDF management code of LaTeX.
The new PDF management code offers backend independant interfaces to central PDF dictionaries, tools to create annotations, form Xobjects, to embed files, and to handle PDF standards.
The code is provided, during a testphase, as an independant package to allow users and package authors to safely test the code. At a later stage it will be integrated into the LaTeX kernel (or in parts into permanent support packages), and the current testphase bundle will be removed.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfmanagement-testphase|
MiKTeX as pdfmanagement-testphase
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.2M).
- 2021-07-22 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
- 2021-06-30 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
- 2021-06-15 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cooltooltips: Associate a pop-up window and tooltip with PDF hyperlinks
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
- attachfile: Attach arbitrary files to a PDF document
- pdfmarginpar: Generate marginpar-equivalent PDF annotations