olsak-misc – Collection of plain TeX macros written by Petr Olšák
This is a collection of various single-file plain TeX macros written by Petr Olšák.
The documentation is included in each file separately.
- booklet.tex: re-orders PDF pages and collects them for booklet printing
- cnv.tex: conversion of texts
- cnv-pu.tex: example of usage of cnv.tex --- pdf outlines in Unicode
- cnv-word.tex: example of usage of cnv.tex --- word to word conversion
- eparam.tex: Full expansion during parameter scanning
- fun-coffee.tex: generates splotches in the document
- openclose.tex: repairs balanced text between \Open ...\Close pair
- qrcode.tex: QR code generated at TeX level
- scanbase.tex: parser of text-style mysql outputs
- scancsv.tex: parser of CSV format
- seplist.tex: macros with alternative separators of a parameter
- xmlparser.tex: parser of XML language
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as olsak-misc|
MiKTeX as olsak-misc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (88.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tokcycle: Build tools to process tokens from an input stream
- kbordermatrix: LaTeX version of \bordermatrix
- swrule: Lines thicker in the middle than at the ends
- verbatim-gen: Generic macros for setting text verbatim