ocgtools – Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
The package provides the means to insert OGC (Optional Group Content, commonly known as layers) into PDF presentations. This allows the user to insert any TeX material into separate layers in a PDF document and also insert links which toggle these layers on and off. Parts of the PDF document, such as formatted text, tables, maths formulas or graphics may be switched to visible or invisible state by clicking active links or buttons.
The documentation discusses the package’s relation to various apparently similar packages.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|2010 Robert Mařík
|MiKTeX as ocgtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.8M).
- 2010-05-11 CTAN update: ocgtools
- 2010-04-08 CTAN update: ocgtools
- 2010-03-31 CTAN has a new package: ocgtools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pdfmarginpar: Generate marginpar-equivalent PDF annotations
- thorshammer: Assessment based on AcroTeX quizzes