navigator – PDF features across formats and engines
Navigator implements PDF features for all formats (with some limitations in ConTeXt) with pdfTeX, LuaTeX and XeTeX (i.e. xdvipdfmx). Features include:
- Customizable outlines (i.e. bookmarks);
- File embedding (not in ConTeXt);
- Document information and PDF viewer's display (not in ConTeXt); and
- Commands to create and use raw PDF objects.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as navigator|
MiKTeX as navigator
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyperbar: Add interactive Barcode fields to PDF forms
- pax: Extract and reinsert PDF annotations with pdfTeX
- ocg-p: PDF OCG support in LaTeX
- pdf14: Restore PDF 1.4 to a TeX live 2010 format