navigator – PDF features across formats and engines
Navigator implements PDF features for all formats (with some limitations in ConTeXt) with pdfTeX, LuaTeX and XeTeX (i.e. xdvipdfmx). Features include:
- Customizable outlines (i.e. bookmarks);
- File embedding (not in ConTeXt);
- Document information and PDF viewer's display (not in ConTeXt); and
- Commands to create and use raw PDF objects.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as navigator|
|MiKTeX as navigator|
support for hypertext
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- annot-pro: Create text, stamp and file attachment annotations
- yt4pdf: Play YouTube videos in a PDF
- aebenvelope: The AeB Pro eEnvelope System
- embedfile: Embed files into PDF