mla-paper – Proper MLA formatting
The package formats articles using the MLA style (“MLA” = “Modern Language Association”). The aim is that students and other academics in the humanities should be able to typeset their materials, properly, with minimal effort on their part.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mla-paper|
MiKTeX as mla-paper
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.7k).
- 2010-12-31 CTAN update: mla-paper
- 2007-12-09 CTAN package update: mla-paper
- 2003-06-26 new package on CTAN: MLA package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cnbwp: Typeset working papers of the Czech National Bank
- technica: Typesetting for the humanities
- semantic-markup: Meaningful semantic markup in the spirit of the Text Encoding Initiative
- bibarts: “Arts”-style bibliographical information