minimalist – Write your articles or books in a simple and clear way
This package offers you a LaTeX style file and two classes to typeset articles or books in a simple and clear way. These classes currently have native support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), and Spanish typesetting. They compile with any major TeX engine.
You may also wish to consider the packages einfart and simplivre, which are enhanced versions of the classes provided here. They have unicode support, thus can only be used with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX. Currently they have native support for Chinese (both simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting, and also use more beautiful fonts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minimalist|
MiKTeX as minimalist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (132.1k).
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-03-21 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: minimalist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- simplivre: Write your books in a simple and clear way
- fac: Macros for FAC journal
- amsart: LaTeX document class for AMS math journal articles
- bookest: Extended book class